Monday, October 15, 2007

WC Featured Blog of the Week


Ally choose Elly of Elly Says Opa! For “Blog of the Week” for a few reasons. First of all, she frequently updates with mouth-watering recipes that I have often put on my “to try” list. Her presentations are eye catching and beautifully put together. The variety of her recipes on her blog also motivated me in my decision. Her posts not only include diverse cooking techniques, but the range of ethnic creations, and regional dishes are intriguing. The sides and delectable desserts are a bonus when one is looking for recipe ideas. Lastly, Elly has participated in a few blogging events, which I have been meaning to do, but I am to sluggish to attempt. I check her blog frequently, and have got numerous ideas for recipes of my own. So for her outstanding blogging effort along with her skill in the kitchen, Elly is more than worthy for blog of the week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying reading this blog and being able to find everyone elses' blogs in one place! Thanks for putting this together.