Time for the Jan/Feb WC Recipe Exchange! This rounds theme is Healthy Recipes. For this round you can choose any category - breakfast, appetizer, soup, etc. And don't worry about what others define as healthy; go by your definition.
What to do:
1) Pick a healthy recipe that you enjoy.
2) Submit the recipe to wc.recipeexchange at yahoo.com. Submission deadline is Friday, 25 January.
3) Make the recipe!
4) Post the recipe, review, and pictures (if you can) to your blog or in a post. The deadline to make your recipe is Sunday, February 17th.
5) E-mail the WC Recipe Exchange with a link to the blog entry or post so we can keep track of the entries.
1) Include your nestie name, any food allergies, any dietary restrictions, and dislikes.
2) Please make the title of the e-mail the name of the recipe. For example, Subject: Cinnamon-Apple Wheat Pancakes.
3) If you use a recipe from someone else, a book, magazine, or on-line, be sure to cite your source.
4) If a previously submitted recipe was not made, you can re-submit the same recipe.
5) A list will be kept of who has and has not made their recipe.
This rounds coordinator is FayeD. Please e-mail the recipe exchange account if you have questions. She unfortunately cannot check the account from work but will check in the evenings. If you need an answer faster please try paging her on the WC board.