Chicken Stuffed Shells
15 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
2 teaspoons oil
2-4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
8 ounces cooked chicken
1(15 ounce) container fat free ricotta cheese
1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
1 (28 ounce) can low fat marinara sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp parsley
Parmesan cheese for topping
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook pasta shells according to directions and drain.
4. Boil chicken and shred.
5. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
6. Combine chicken and garlic, cook for 3-5 minutes
7. Remove from heat and stir in ricotta, breadcrumbs, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
8. Spread 1/2 cup sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
9. Fill cooked shells with chicken mixture and place filled sides up in baking dish.
10. Pour remaining sauce over shells.
11. Bake covered with foil for 15-20 minutes, remove foil and continue baking until filling is lightly browned.
12. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.