It's time for the April/May Recipe Exchange! This round's theme is Family Recipes. Do you have something absolutely fabulous that is in your family that you want to share with others? How about Grandma's Famous Apple Pie or your Dad's Killer BBQ Ribs? For this round you can choose any category - main dishes, appetizers, desserts, etc.
What to do:
1) Pick a family recipe that you enjoy (and can share, of course).
2) Submit the recipe to Amy: amabbate at gmail dot com. Submission deadline is Monday, April 21st.
3) Make the recipe!
4) Post the recipe, review, and pictures (if you can) to your blog or in a post. The deadline to make your recipe is Sunday, May 11th.
5) E-mail Amy with a link to the blog entry or post so we can keep track of the entries.
1) Include your nestie name, any food allergies, any dietary restrictions, and dislikes.
2) Please make the title/subject of the e-mail the name of the recipe. For example, Subject: Mom's Lasagna.
3) If you use a recipe from someone else, be sure to cite your source.
4) If a previously submitted recipe was not made, you can re-submit the same recipe.
5) A list will be kept of who has and has not made their recipe.
This rounds coordinator is joeysgirl2008 (Amy). Please e-mail her account or page her on WC if you have questions.
Hope everyone enjoys this exchange! :)