It's time for the Mar/Apr WC Recipe Exchange! This round's theme is Regional Cuisine. Please choose a recipe that you think complements the region, state, etc. in which you live. You may choose any category - breakfast, appetizer, main course, dessert, etc. Please do not worry about what others may classify as your region, but go by your own definition.
1) Pick a regional recipe that you enjoy.
2) Submit the recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission deadline is Monday, March 10. Please include:
- Your nestie name
- Any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or dislikes
- The region your recipe is from
3) I will distribute recipes by Friday, March 14.
4) Make the recipe!
5) Post the recipe, review, and pictures (if possible) on your blog and/or in a post. The deadline to make and post your recipe is Monday, March 31.
6) E-mail email@example.com with:
- A link to your blog entry (if you have one)
- A link to your post here
7) I will then post a recipe round-up in April.
1) Please make the title or your e-mail to me the name of your recipe (Ex: Blueberry Waffles)
2) If you use a recipe from someone else, a cookbook, magazine, or online, be sure to cite your source.
3) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't sign up if you don't intend to make your recipe. I will be as accommodating as possible with all requests, but it is not fair to those who spend time doing this to not have their recipe made. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or post them here.
Also, if you would like to volunteer to host the May/June exchange, please let me know.